Hello my lovelies and HAPPY FRIDAY! Who is ready for another Friday Five (other than Laura and me?!?!)
I love Summer Fridays. Everyone has a little more pep in their step...is a little happier and Friday around 3 the world seems a little more lively than say...Wednesday around 3. I think all of these are also true for summer...during the summer....everyone is out and about and generally happier (must be all the Vitamin D). I just love everything about Summer...so today's Friday Five theme is Summer Favorties :)
1. Crabs and beer. There is nothing quite like picking some crabs outdoors with an ice cold bucket of beers. It is one of my favorite things to do with friends and for whatever reason, crabs taste so much better when there is humidity and/or the smell of saltwater in the air ;)
2. Sundresses! Duh. In the summertime, a sundress works for EVERYTHING. Work? Check. Happy hour? Check. Hot date? Check. Brunch? Check. Dinner with the gals? Check. Just because? Check and Check. Seeeeeeeeeeeee.
3. Endless evenings. I love the fact that the sun doesn't set until around 8-8:30....it gives me time to get stuff done/go for a run/not feel like I am wasting my life away in an office. There is nothing like a good sunset on the mall surrounding the monuments.
4. The beach. Saltwater, sand, and sun. Need I say anymore?
5. Weddings! I love that my summer is full of weddings....I LOVE weddings! (Duh, I am obviously a professional wedding guest on the weekends....) Weddings are the culmination of ALL my favorite things: Pretty dresses, flowers, cocktails, party decor, girlfriends,(am I allowed to say Groomsmen?!?) sundresses and food! Throw in a wedding in the Summer and I am one happy gal!
What are your Summer favorites? Please link up and play along!!!







So many lovely things this week! I love all of it. Have a happy weekend :)
ReplyDelete