3.05.2012

Weekend Wrap-Up and Kate Spade Sample Sale

Hello Lovelies! Hope y'all had a great weekend! I went to Richmond to shower a lovely lady before her (undoubtedly) beautiful backyard wedding in June. All 6 of the hostesses (hey gals!) did a GREAT job-it was tons of fun and I know the Bride-to-Be loved every minute of it.

Unless you are living under a rock, you already know there is yet again ANOTHER Kate Spade Sample Sale going on until Wednesday. Those damn sales get me EVERY time!

May I suggest:


...and not on sale BUT perhaps the most beautiful laptop case there ever was......
Last night I attempted one of the 93485904 recipes I pinned on Pinterest-Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken. Of course 2 hours before it was done, I got a call from my Dad who had extra tickets to the hockey game, which meant that instead of Salsa Chicken my dinner was Hard Times Nachos and a Michelob Ultra (not that I am complaining....). I heated it up for dinner when I got home from the gym tonight, and I must say that I probably won't be making this again...I am not sure just exactly what I was expecting but it wasn't what I had. Oh well. Onto the next recipe....

AND...if you haven't been told already....my girl Carrie got on Twitter! I was SO excited when I found out :) I am sooo excited for her new album that comes out May 1st and can we talk about for gorg girlfriend looks?


Okay...must sign off to watch Bethenny. Hope everyone had a great weekend and I promise to post more than once this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment