3.21.2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Wahhh where is the time going?!? So sorry I have neglected to post anything since last week's WILW.....crazy town over here. Anywho, Happy 2nd Day of Spring lovelies! Time for things that I am loving on this dreary-but-it's-supposed-to-get-beautiful-this-afternoon Wednesday :)

The thing I am loving the most is that DC's famous Cherry Blossoms are blooming (a lil early but hey with this weather, I can't blame them for wanting to come out and join the party....) This is by far one of my absolute favorite (if not all-time favorite) things about this city....def. making a point to go see them and take some pictures this weekend!


I am loving this collection of books I found via Girls of Lincoln Park on Pinterest. I will take one of each (along with the Christian Louboutin book) on my nightstand, please :)

I am absolutely loving the new Martha Stewart Office collection from Staples. This is burning some serious holes in my wallet, but all the stuff is so darn cute. Since I have remodeled/organized just about everything in my house...I have moved onto my cube at work...no joke. Anywho...post and pictures coming soon but let's just say that between all the beautiful teal stuff and the chalkboard labels I need an intervention soon.


I am also loving that today is March birthday day in the office. Last week the secretary came through and asked what my favorite cake flavor was-I couldn't choose between chocolate-chocolate and red velvet and low and behold...guess what I spied in the kitchen this am ;) This my friends is what we call pulling strings ;)


And last but certainly not least...I am loving these great words to live by.




3 comments:

  1. I bet dc is so pretty now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went into DC and saw the cherry blossoms last weekend. A little early but so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of the flowers on the tree:)

    ReplyDelete