Hey-lo! Hope everyone had a great weekend :)I don't know about you...but when the alarm clock went off this morning and I realized how dark it was...my first thought was No Way is this happening today....

But then I remembered how bright and warm it will be when I get home this evening to go for a run and I perked right up and hopped out of the bed :) Can I get a hell yeah for Daylight Savings? I LOVE the longer evenings (especially since it's supposed to hang out in the 70s all week)!
Today marks the end of a MAJOR milestone for me at work.....finally got the LAST item crossed off my never-ending to-do list (for now) for a major deliverable and got that thing off my hands and into my client's ASAP. I will be celebrating this by creating a list of all the other things I had to ignore for the past few weeks to make sure this major project got done and going through the stack of papers that is now way too high on the floor in the corner of my cube-what fun :)
Today marks the end of a MAJOR milestone for me at work.....finally got the LAST item crossed off my never-ending to-do list (for now) for a major deliverable and got that thing off my hands and into my client's ASAP. I will be celebrating this by creating a list of all the other things I had to ignore for the past few weeks to make sure this major project got done and going through the stack of papers that is now way too high on the floor in the corner of my cube-what fun :)

Speaking of work....I have determined that I will now be posting at least 2 (probably more) of these things a week....they are just too funny. If you don't have the Some E Cards app on your phone, I suggest you download it immediately.
(isn't this the truth)Since I finally got said project done, I took a well-deserved lunch break to catch up on a few my favorite time-wasting hobbies...catching up on blogs and online shopping :) I didn't realize that Banana Republic was coming out with ANOTHER Mad Men line...and I must say I like this one way better. I will be attempting to procure this entire outfit at some point....(especially the pink pants and that clutch....to die for!)
viaand while I am at it I will probably need this dress also. I love how all the sudden pink is the "it" color for spring. Come on people....pink is the "it" color ALL THE TIME!
viaAlso, this lovely Lilly set makes the perfect power gal in the office look, no? With some nude pumps and a latte in hand....I think I will look just the part!
That is all my brain can process for now. Off to get some fresh air + exercise in the form of an outdoor run as soon as I can get out of this office....holy spring fever.







Love the pink pants and the coat. Perfect for spring.
ReplyDelete