Today’s post is a random hodge-podge of my thoughts...enjoy.
Is it possible to get dumber while watching a TV show? I had Basketball wives on in the background (don’t ask) while putting away my laundry and changing the sheets on my bed last night and I seriously think I lost brain cells or something…..people actually act like that IN PUBLIC?
Speaking of…..spending a Wednesday evening putting away laundry and changing sheets? Can someone tell me where I can find the old, fun me?
So….I have been trying really hard to shed some lbs …I was saying it was for my vacay in the Bahamas in May…but then I came across this on Pinterest and this basically sums it up. It's not just for vacation...it's for everyday. Print and frame immediately.

For the record, I want it to be public knowledge that I am now substituting 2-3 glasses of water a day for Diet Coke…….my caffeine intake is now down to 1 coffee (am) and 1 diet coke (lunch) a day. Baby steps.
I am going to visit a friend’s newborn son this weekend…..I hope I don’t leave with a phobia of children.
My new bed comes up to my waist (with the mattress on it)…..and I have a half-boxspring. It’s almost like I sleep on a floating island. If I fall off of it there is serious potential I will sustain a concussion.
2 songs you MUST download (if you haven’t already)….’Springsteen’ by Eric Church and ‘Glass’ by Thompson Square.
That is all for today friends :)
Is it possible to get dumber while watching a TV show? I had Basketball wives on in the background (don’t ask) while putting away my laundry and changing the sheets on my bed last night and I seriously think I lost brain cells or something…..people actually act like that IN PUBLIC?
Speaking of…..spending a Wednesday evening putting away laundry and changing sheets? Can someone tell me where I can find the old, fun me?
So….I have been trying really hard to shed some lbs …I was saying it was for my vacay in the Bahamas in May…but then I came across this on Pinterest and this basically sums it up. It's not just for vacation...it's for everyday. Print and frame immediately.

For the record, I want it to be public knowledge that I am now substituting 2-3 glasses of water a day for Diet Coke…….my caffeine intake is now down to 1 coffee (am) and 1 diet coke (lunch) a day. Baby steps.
I am going to visit a friend’s newborn son this weekend…..I hope I don’t leave with a phobia of children.
My new bed comes up to my waist (with the mattress on it)…..and I have a half-boxspring. It’s almost like I sleep on a floating island. If I fall off of it there is serious potential I will sustain a concussion.
2 songs you MUST download (if you haven’t already)….’Springsteen’ by Eric Church and ‘Glass’ by Thompson Square.
That is all for today friends :)






LOVING SPRINGSTEEN. we can listen to it this weekend! :)
ReplyDelete