Happy Hump Day! This week is flying by. Time to link up with Jamie for another What I'm Loving Wednesday!
I'm loving magazines on the ipad. I started out with Elle-it came recommended by a co-worker and has TONS of interactive extras. I think I am going to start getting Real Simple and/or Martha Stewart via ipad as well. Plus, this way I am not collecting tons of magazines and doing my share to go green???Does anyone else do electronic magazines and have any suggestions?!?!
I am LOVING that these two dresses are en route to me to brighten up my spring wardrobe....I am SO SICK or tights and winter clothes--BRING ON THE SUNDRESSES!I maybe kinda sorta ordered this one in TWO sizes just to make sure it fit because after this dress hit the catalog it was gone only a few days later....and after 2 weeks of stalking Nordies, I WAS going to get this dress. Come hell or high water.
Can we talk about this steal from RueLaLa this morning?!?! By the time I realized Lilly was on Rue most of the stuff was already sold out (probably for the best....) but I did manage to snag this darling for over $150 off! One shoulder AND hot pink? It's almost too good to be true!
(Let's hope it fits.....)
via
I am REALLY REALLY sick of the cold weather. I would LOVE some spring weather (and not the sunshine with the 40-50 degree temperatures.......)
viaI am REALLY REALLY sick of the cold weather. I would LOVE some spring weather (and not the sunshine with the 40-50 degree temperatures.......)
Until then, I am going to have to brighten up my day with these colorful interiors!
Love the Yellow and all the patterns!
Love the Yellow and all the patterns!
What isn't there to love about a hot pink desk and Damask chair? Fun tidbit--the wall paint is actually chalkboard paint...another one of my favorite things!
decor images via
and last but not least, I am loving that this weekend I am expecting another slew of visitors...especially my resident hair-stylist, fellow crafter and blog designer Laura! She is in town to celebrate a couple of sorority sister's birthdays and it's going to be a blast (plus my hair is guaranteed to look amazing since she is a master with the curling iron!)
Half the week ALMOST over--woo hoo!
Half the week ALMOST over--woo hoo!








I LOVE that Lilly dress! I am in major need of some Lilly to bring me into Spring!
ReplyDeleteI love all of that spring decor. I am loving the chalkboard paint too. Happy hump day.
ReplyDeleteI love that room with the pink desk! So fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteCute dresses :) Those yellow stairs are so neat!
i love this post :) sorry im just now catching up on my reading! xoxoxooxoxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteps. your hair and makeup DID look fab!