The rest of my week looks like this: Work, Workout, Royal Wedding, Horse Races. Not too shabby, huh?
For our brunch party, I am going to be making my version of Betty Crocker's Union Jack Fruit Pizza. What is my version, you ask? Less manual labor. I get a pre-made roll of sugar cookies for the bottom of the pan (instead of making them from scratch/a mix), a jar of pre-made cream cheese icing and guess what? It still tastes damn good. Oh, and I am getting Diet Coke because who doesn't want an ice cold DC at any time of the day?

I have always found these artistic maps confusing--like are you actually showing me the real procession route or just trying to make it look pretty? I have a hard enough time reading a standard map, so clearly a picture map isn't much more help.

I mean who wouldn't want the hotter, younger one who reaps all the benefits but has to do half the work at best?!?!?








That is such a fun dish; perfect for the occasion! That "Keep Calm" poster is so funny.
ReplyDelete