Kori started a new Friday link up and since mine had disastrous results I decided to play along (plus her persistence paid off!) What gal doesn't love Chanel? Between the timeless tweed and the quintessential quilted purses (how's that for some alliteration?!?) you can't go wrong. CoCo sure knew what was up (much like my other homegal, Barbie) Plus, my style icons Jackie and Audrey swore by the gospel that is CoCo, so therefore so do I.

"A girl should be two things - classy and fabulous."

"A girl should be two things - classy and fabulous."



....secretly thinking I might need to to spend my tax return on these babies. I SHOULD put that in the bank for a rainy day, but I hate rain so why should I save up for it? I haven't even looked up the price tag, so don't ruin my little fantasy for right now and play along.
Have a great weekend everybody!










Love it!!!! Perfect post for today's first Fashion Fridays. I've always wanted a pair of those gorgeous flats. I'm grabbing your button honey! Have a great weekend. Kori xoxo
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Chanel! Probably my favorite! I love their clothes, perfumes and purses. I LOVE the first pic and the pink purse! Great post! ♥Winona
ReplyDeleteI love Chanel and I hope one day to have one of those iconic bags! They never go out of style! Can't wait to read more and this is an amazing post for Fashion Friday!
ReplyDeletelove your blog! These photos are amazing!
ReplyDeletexoxo em