Sorry about the super late post...busy busy day! Time to link up for another What I'm Loving Wednesday!
I am LOVING these Special K Fruit Crisps. Each package has 2 bars and are only 100 calories each! They are super light and don't have that nasty artificial fruit taste...just perfect for a morning snack before lunch!

I am LOVING Jell-o Dark Chocolate Sugar Free Pudding. If Diet Coke is the nectar of the gods, this stuff is the pudding of the Gods...and it's only 60 calories! Go get yourself some. 2 food items?!?! Me=HEFFER.
I am loving my newEOS Lip Balm! My BFF/blog designer/personalized note designer Laura got me some of this and it not only looks super cool, but it works really well too! My lips are super soft and kissable (come get 'em boys!!) Plus, the egg-shape design makes it super easy to find in my never-ending purse.
I am LOVING all of these super-adorable wedges from Steve Madden. Would it be excessive to buy ALL of them? I mean I would make sure to wear them--they match EVERYTHING!



Also...in the most important news of the day: I AM LOVING THAT THE PLAYOFFS ARE STARTING TODAY!! My lifelong favorite team, the Washington Capitals (not to be overshadowed by my all-time favorite team, the Hokies.......) are in the playoffs and are in fire--let's bring the Stanley Cup home already boys! I will be rocking a LOT of red in the next few weeks (and I don't look good in red, either....)








I'm going to have to try the Special K crisps! Those look yummy! I have been wanting some of that lip balm...I'm totally obsessed with chapstick and that one is next on my list! AND those wedges look like must haves! I read your about me and we have lots in common including a diet coke addiction! Lol! Looking forward to reading more of your blog!
ReplyDeleteThat lip balm looks very cool! And, go CAPS!
ReplyDeleteI haven't heard of the crisps, so I can't wait to try those! Love the look of your blog! I am your newest follower! AND OMG...the wedges! They are so freakin' hot! :) Happy Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteYES! i got a plug! haha :) i knew youd love it! xoxoox
ReplyDelete