Hello My Lovelies! I hope everyone had a GREAT easter weekend-we had GREAT weather, a few visitors and it was Momma's birthday!--perfect weekend in my book!

Let's get straight to business....silly auditors think they are going to RUIN my week but they have picked the wrong gal. I will work all day and night if I have to, but I will not work Friday. Or this weekend. Period.

(sometimes I feel this way.....is that bad?!?!?!)
Item #1: COUNTDOWN TO THE ROYAL WEDDING: 4 Days!!

A bunch of the gals are taking the day off to wake up at 4 am for a not so mini brunch party and wedding watching.....pjs will be allowed since it's so early in the morning, but fancy hats are mandatory! Just you wait to see the flopper I (well, Momma) procured this weekend! I am making a royal-wedding themed dish that I will tell you peeps all about after the fact ;) You know you are jealous you didn't get an invite!
Item #2: African Cats.
The Disney Nature movies are freaking amazing, and this one did not disappoint. I was totally mesmerized the entire time and even shed a few tears. Go see it, trust me. I am a cheapoo when it comes to the movies and even I think it was well worth it.

Item #3: Caps made it to the second round of the playoffs. I can breathe for a minute.
Item #4: Books.
Two of my role model working women have books out/are releasing books asap. Must get my hands on both of these. Plus sooner or later I need to start reading something OTHER than Women's Health, Washingtonian and Emily Giffin novels.


Item #5: Twitter is addicting. Caved in and joined Twitter and never going back.
Okay, this gal has a busy busy week ahead--lots of work then Royal Wedding Friday & Foxfield Races on Saturday--no time to sleep!
Hopefully you'll catch me dodging some work late at night for another post!







I want to see the movie and get Bethenny's new book. I'm posting on her this week. Have a great Tuesday honey! Kori xoxo
ReplyDelete