Hey lovies! I am linking up with Kori for another Fashion Friday!

I am seriously in love with all things Royal Blue right now. Not only is it the perfect color to transition with during this up and down weather, but it also happens to work well for people with blonde hair and fair skin (aka me). This inspiration board is inspired by the Blue Silken Stitches Dress from Anthropologie I purchased a few weeks back to wear on my birthday (that is now on sale...grrrrrrrrrrrr!!)

I am seriously in love with all things Royal Blue right now. Not only is it the perfect color to transition with during this up and down weather, but it also happens to work well for people with blonde hair and fair skin (aka me). This inspiration board is inspired by the Blue Silken Stitches Dress from Anthropologie I purchased a few weeks back to wear on my birthday (that is now on sale...grrrrrrrrrrrr!!)
(click on image to enlarge)1-Silken Stitches Dress
2-Jaxson Wedges
3-Tory Tote
4- Poppy Cocktail Ring
5- iPad Case
6- Julia Nylon Cosmetic Case
7- Tahitian Jelly Watch
Have a FAB weekend everyone!






Hey honey..I saw you linked up today for Fashion Friday...great post! It would be so sweet if next time you could mention the link or grab the button...Thanks! Kori xoxo
ReplyDeletelove that ring - and the dress, obvi!
ReplyDeletexoxoox