2.08.2010

Monday Thoughts.....

While sitting fireside listening to The Script and The Food Network in the background, a few things came to my mind:

1. Any snowfall under a foot this winter is just a dusting.

2. Apparently mother nature is going to shower us with more love in the form of another 10-20 inches of snow. While I do enjoy her early Valentines Day presents, I AM SICK OF THE SNOW.

3. I just bought those coveted pink Burberry earmuffs I was wishing for on Friday....(present to myself for shoveling out my car?!?!).....I can't afford another blizzard. (At some point I am REALLY going to need that matching scarf....) I am also starting to desire a full Burberry inclement weather set.....summer please come now.

4. I have been wanting a convertible for a while now. I am beginning to think a Jeep Wrangler is a better idea......convertible AND 4-wheel drive in the same vehicle. Thoughts?

5. One of my neighbors helped me dig out my car earlier today....and I didn't even ask! I love nice neighbors. I think I will make them some of my mom's yummy Banana Chocolate Chip bread as soon as I make it to the store.

6. Speaking of digging out my car--if ANYONE takes my parking space I will make their life extremely unpleasant for most of the foreseeable future. I am not afraid to be a bitch.


7. Cassie's thought: Snow brings out the chivalry out in men "when it happens".

8. I really want my friends/readers in Richmond, Charlottesville, Danville and North Carolina to get snowed in with me and the cronies soon. It would be ALL my bestest friends under one roof. (holy estrogen)

9. Last night when Saints QB Drew Brees was holding his son with tears in his eyes after winning the Super Bowl, my heart melted. I think I would watch this over and over again. What a fantastic moment. I didn't know babies came that beautiful!

10. Working for a company that makes it easy to work from home is great when you need to sit around waiting all day for the cable company/repair man to show up....not so great when you can't get to work because you can just work from your home anyways.





No comments:

Post a Comment