Sorry about the delay....I have been a little pre-occupied (to say the least), and totally forgot about my friday five, but I don't want to disappoint my dix or so dedicated readers!
1. iHome. I was using Lauren's extra one for a few weeks but she had to return it to her brother. I also don't want to have to shell out $80 for one of these babies. Luckily I mentioned to my father I have been eyeing one, and he loves a good challenge. If you know Duke, he will come through.
2. Snow Pants. I probably should have had these on my radar a bit earlier, seeing how they are sold out EVERYWHERE. This also might be directly correlated to my obsessive watching of the Olympics which has made me become more fond of the snow. Anyways, these bad boys look pretty cute and I will have to have the right outfit before I attempt to hit the slopes for the first time in my life......who wants to go with me?
3. Big Sexy Hair products. I have most of these and freaking love them. Plus they ALWAYS have value size bottles at Marshalls/ TJMaxx for super cheap. Who doesn't love that?
4. iTunes: One Day by Matisyahu. Again, brought on by the continual watching of the Olympics. NBC typically closes out their evening montage of all the winners to this song, and I LOVE victory montages.
5. Tory Burch Simone Cardigan. Dear Tory, I really want (and NEED!) one of these, and I refuse to pay $225 for one. Either lower the price or put one on sale that isn't a hideous stripe pattern. Thanks.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!











love my ihome...hope the birthday bunny can bring you one...my snowpants are bulky...I like those better...see you soon!
ReplyDeleteill go play in the snow with you!!
ReplyDelete