1. Burberry Earmuffs. I don't exactly own these, but I was planning on going to the outlets to get a pair this weeekend....(something tells me I won't be able to make it there...) but a girl can dream can't she? (And we all know I will need the matching scarf as well to go along...)
2. Cronies. I am not really a fan of snow, but I am a fan of friends and getting snowed in with them for 48 hours. Can't wait for another epic weekend!
3. Uggs. I shouldn't need to get into detail about this one. Not only are they in the top 5 greatest shoes ever (Loubs, Manolos, Tory Burch, Rainbows.....) but they will keep my tosies warm in the snow.

4. Diet Coke. I realize DC makes the cut almost every week, but it is essential to my weekend survival. Nobody wants to get stuck inside with me for an entire weekend without diet coke. Nobody.
5. itunes: Breakeven by The Script. I usually will post a link to YouTube for my song of the week, but seeing how YouTube (along with everything else...) is blocked at work, you will just have to look it up yourself. Shout out to roomie Lolly for introducing me to them!
Hope everyone has a great weekend and doesn't get stuck in the snow!
(unless of course you are stuck with me!)








i love your updated signature. ive stocked up on dc as well!
ReplyDeletelooks great alex and laura!
ReplyDelete