1. Canada Mittens. These apparently are the must-have item from the upcoming games in Canada. I think they are actually pretty adorable--I am no Canadian, but maybs after the Olympics I will rock them at a Caps game (they are red after all....). The REAL question is do they come in pink?!?!
2. PSA Essentials Stamp. So I kinda spent the last 3 days obsessing over which of these stamps to get. This is one of the patterns I am considering. These stamps are adorable--and have interchangable centers so you can add cute designs instead of your initials, as well as interchangable outsides for an address or just your name! Sign me up.... you know I love written correspondence. Well worth the investment, and I am sure once I get one of these babies I will blog all about it. (Hey my life isn't that interesting....)

3. Hunter Wellies. (in pink w/socks...). Okay so I kinda sorta already have polkda dot (go figure) wellies but these ones will match my burberry earmuffs I wrote about last week that are currently in-transit (and running late thanksalotstupidsnow). Plus, they come with super comfy fleece socks you can tuck inside AND they are super cute with tucked-in jeans. Plus, they are more grown-up/working gal than polkda dots....yes/no?

4. Lilly Murfee Scarf. Yes, I will agree with the email Lilly herself (HA! I wish!) sent me this morning, nothing says 'I Love You' like some Lilly. I will take any one of these fab patterns. I forwarded the email to my mom, let's see how much she loves me.

5. Champagne. My valentine this year will be a bottle of Champagne. And he will make me happy. Very Happy. and Giggly.

Hope y'all have a great weekend and Go USA!







i love hunter boots. wish i was drinking champagne with you :(
ReplyDelete1. canada, really?
ReplyDelete2. i know where you can find a psa stamp....
3. i'm drinking champagne with you right now! glass in hand, 5 hours away :(
xooxx