Today is a very special #teddytuesday because it's Mary's Birthday today!
Thank you to everyone, especially my readers who participated and sent in their pictures! The blogging community has really been a huge Teddy supporter and I continue to marvel at the kindness of basically complete strangers to share Teddy's story and support the Fish family.
We are uploading them all to a Facebook album now, so if you want to join the team by sending in a #teamteddy picture, post it to Teddy's Facebook page here.







Alex that video is amazing. I cried when I saw how many people supported #TeamTeddy and lost it when I saw Kristen and Cam. So incredible they reached out too. Glad I was able to participate, you did an incredible, incredible job.
ReplyDeleteamazing the awareness that is being brought to this horrible situation! Team Teddy!
ReplyDeleteThis is so wonderful!! Seeing that slideshow brings tears to my eyes - seeing how many people out there are truly in awe of this little man!!
ReplyDelete