1.10.2014

Five on Friday

Yayyyy, it's Friday!! 
...and another Five on Friday.

Not going to lie, I was a little stumped about what to blog about today, so we are going to go with 5 things you will always find in my purse.

I am definitely a large bag girl (size does matter!), which means I have room for lots of strange, extra stuff. This is good for emergencies, but bad for my back.

 photo Purse_zpsc607bb1e.png

1. Hot Pink KS Travel Wallet- why a travel wallet? Because I have a LOT of cards....and I am not organized enough to actually bring my giftcards with me when I am going to redeem them. If it's not in here, chances are I don't know where it is. Also, I never have cash on me....not sure why, I just am not a cash girl. 

2. EOS Lip Blam- Sweet Mint only. I love this stuff, but if I am being honest, the jury is still out on whether it actually helps my lips or not. It also takes forever to go through one even though I feel like I am always putting it on. By the time I am done with it, it barely looks minty green on the outside!

3. Good Spin Pins- You never know when you are going to need to whip your hair up, or a friend is going to have a hair emergency. These are way easier and not nearly as annoying as carrying around hair ties. For my thick hair, you need 2 sets to get it all up. 

4. Papermate Flair Felt-Tip Pens- also known as my favorite pens in all the land. I got the mega pack off Amazon last year, and there is at least one in a random color (black, blue and red for the office) in just about every bag I open. I just checked my purse next to me, and I see 4. You never know when you are going to need a pen...or 4.

5. Sunglasses- I LOVE sunglasses. My eyes are EXTREMELY sensitive to the sun. If it is too sunny out and I am not wearing sunglasses, I typically throw up...yes I am that girl who wears sunglasses until it's basically too dark to actually see out of them.  Right now, I am loving my Mirrored Aviators

That's all I have for now. I hope you all have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try those spin pins, but I am not sure if they will work with my hair. Thanks for sharing! Stopping by from the link-up. Happy Friday!

    Christa
    Forever Young

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post! Love the big bag/travel wallet. A girl after my own heart!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to try those spin pins. I see them on blogs and always forget to look for them at the store. They seem so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guilty of carrying a big bag, too. And now it seems impossible to downsize. I love the Flair pens, too and keep a set in various places. So the spin pins really work? I need to try them. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely not a cash girl, either! I need a bigger wallet - mine is stuffed full. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never have cash with me either. I love the spin pins but have never thought to have them just in case instead of a hair tie. That is such a great idea! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never heard of good spin pins, but if it can put thick hair up with only two pins - I'm in!! Thanks for tip and also a fan of the EOS lip balm!!

    ReplyDelete