1.23.2014

Planning....and Failure.

I am quickly realizing that I am not doing a good job on organization, which was one of my focus areas for 2014. At this point in my life, I need to be better at planning and executing....I simply can't keep up with work, blogging, working out and everything else without planning..



How is Tone It Up going? Well, the one week I planned for it, it went GREAT. But if I don't go to the store on Sunday, plan out my meals and prep then I can't pull it off....so right now, it's literally NOT going at all.

Same with work...and extracurricular things. There are so many things I need to do outside of work...yet for some reason, I never seem to have the time to do them. Perfect example? Blogging.

If I don't plan out my posts with my ideas, I usually don't make them....and I don't intend on this being a Teddy-only blog....I am using it to share the story, but he has his own blog ;)

So...here is to hoping this weekend I plan out my time better to get some things accomplished. Plan out healthy meals, get my necessary errands in....etc. I feel like I am falling apart!


No comments:

Post a Comment