8.12.2013

The Best of Target

Since I am on a never-ending decorating-on-a-budget spree...I spend a lot of time at Target. 
(I am also female, so I spend a lot of time at Target in general...)

Gals, this Threshold Line is a budget decorator's DREAM.

I don't know how much time you have spent at Target lately, but they are reallllllllly rocking it these days! Here are a few of my favorite things...and pretty much all of them are or will end up in my house ASAP.

 photo BestofTarget_zps450cb178.png

I love this basket and Pineapple...they will need to make their way to my condo in the very near future....and the organic blankets are maybe the softest things ever....plus they match anything! Go get yourself one :) I have the grey and looooove it.

This storage bench is en route to my house thanks to a rebate from Verizon FiOS for signing a 2-year cable contract :) I have a throw pillow (From Joss & Main...sorry gals!) in this pattern, and I just LOVE it. Plus, I love in 819 sq. feet, so storage is essential.

These threshold picture frames are very reasonable priced and will pretty much match any room (shop here, here, and here) ...and the window frame is a MUST for any home! It took me a really long time to find one in stock that wasn't damaged, so pack your patience ladies! 

These 3 adorable FEED Bakeware dishes are cute, functional and give back! {Small/Medium/Large

Have you been to the workout clothing section lately? This place is churning out Lululemon-like tops like this and this like it's their j-o-b. They are beyond difficult to find in the store, but there are plenty online. I get compliments on mine every time! 

And you know I am a girl who loves my gadgets...who doesn't need Neon Pink Dr. Dre Beats headphones
(let's be honest, I definitely don't!!)

Happy Shopping :) 


1 comment:

  1. i LOVE the threshold line! every home décor item I've bought from target lately is threshold!

    ReplyDelete