8.23.2013

Friday Five

Time for another Friday Five!

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG


1. I am off to NYC this afternoon after work. There is nothing like a little break from the grind and a trip to the Concrete Jungle! On the schedule: lots and lots of eating :)


2.Tried my first ever Pure Barre class this week....and I am not 100% sold on it just yet. I am used to super-high intensity workouts where I sweat a lot. It certainly was challenging, but I am not familiar with a lot of the moves and techniques and I am not sure it's worth the price. I know a bunch of you have tried it before....thoughts?


3. Lilly's Let's Cha Cha print is probably my all-time favorite Lilly print ever. It's just so happy and bright and exactly what I think of when I think of a Lilly pattern. I am sad it's basically retired, but I am stoked for all the great deals I got on items in this pattern! 


4. Archer Farms Tavern House Mustard Mixed Nuts.
Y'all...these are the bomb.com. Once again, Target NEVER disappoints. You bet these will be coming with me on the bus to NYC. Get yourself a bag (it's too bad they don't come in a tub....so I buy multiple bags a week....)(


5.


Need I explain?

Have a great weekend y'all! 







3 comments:

  1. i've been wanting to try the pure barre classes too, but they are a little bit out of my budget. it's good to hear your review... maybe i'll just keep busting my butt for a lower price at the gym instead. have so much fun in NYC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard great things about pure barre classes but I haven't been able to validate the price. I have just been trying to incorporate some of the moves (from youtube videos lol) into my workouts hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, that last one made me laugh out loud!

    NYC is my fav! have fun!

    I'm scared of Pure Bare! I've been debating trying it!!

    ReplyDelete