8.19.2013

Lilly Pulitzer Endless Summer Sale Picks

Ahh...the Lilly Endless Summer Sale....so hyped up, and always crashes the website. Hell have no fury like a woman trying to get some discounted sundresses.
If you got up at 8, you prob got this error message around 8:15...UNLESS you are a super efficient shopper like myself....because my order went through right before the site crashed until noon ;) 

For those of you who are annoyed bc your item is sold out, check Zappos and/or your local Lilly store...they are all participating in the sale and have tons of inventory still left!




I think it's pretty pathetic that EVERY SINGLE YEAR this damn site crashes...but when you never put anything on sale except for once a year, it's bound to happen. Hopefully the 'Pink Palace' will get their crap together before next year. It's not like it stops any of us from buying from them, sooooo

Anywho...some of my favorites that are on super-duper sale:


Barclay Shorts


Darci Dress
(that bow is to die-for!)

Delisa Dress 
(I've had my eye on this all summer and you bet it's arriving later this week!)




Murfee Scarf in 'Let's Cha Cha'
(one of my all-time favorite Lilly prints!)




Juliane Dress
(from my Spring Wishlist post back in Feb)


Rylan Dress
(also from that Spring Wishlist Post)


Fun fact: If you wear Lilly on sale day, you will have better luck with website cooperation. Please excuse the hideous bathroom shot--only full-length mirror I could find.


Skirt: Lilly ( same fabric as the Rylan dress above)/Cardigan: JCrew Factory/Top: Nordies Rack (ages ago)/Shoes: Enzo Angolini

Did you find anything good?

1 comment:

  1. seriously girlie, it's crazy the way the site always crashes. I just buy from affiliate stores and have zero problems! Glad you got your swag, I did too!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete