Today's post has been brought to you by Starbucks and a lack of actual content to post...
I have an addiction. It's Starbucks. I am beginning to think they need to have one-step up from a Gold Card. (Platinum Card? Diamond Card!!)
Like most humans in the morning, I need some caffeine to function. On days when I stupidly say 'I am going to try and decrease my caffeine intake...' $#!& always hits the fan wayyyy too early.
There's nothing better than starting out your day with a Venti Unsweetened Iced Coffee
(with a bit-o-skim and 2 Splendas.....)
...and if you haven't been introduced into the miracle that is Starbucks breakfast....you are missing out. Personally, I go for the Chicken Sausage & Egg White Wrap, but the veggie and cheese one isn't bad either.
( I may or may not have gotten my entire team hooked on them, too)
Some mornings I am not feeling coffee....and some afternoons I am dying/want to get out of the office and will go for a Refresher. These things are sooo good and refreshing (guess they got the name right....). I usually go for the lime or the Valencia Orange with Peach...gotta get the peach.
...but as yummy as they are....you can get a via pack (Pack of 5 for approx. $5), mix it with some water and it tastes THE SAME as the one from the actual shop that is 3x the price.
(At least the lime...that's the only one I can vouch for...) While it doesn't help with the whole 'I need to get out of the office' thing....it does hit the spot.
...and then sometimes you just need a cake pop...Am-I-Right?
all images from Starbucks.com












1. starbucks should pay you for this post.
ReplyDelete2. is it just me, or do you feel like a starbucks iced coffee has way more caffeine than my regular-boring-at-home-keruig? seriously! i treated myself to one saturday afternoon and was bouncing off the walls (in the best way possible)!
i must say i agree that starbucks should up the antee--some of us just aren't satisfied as gold members!! BUT, my friendly barista did mention that you can redeem your rewards on breakfast items. sweet! one free protein box for me. cheers! :)
ReplyDelete