Welp- I woke up this morning another year older.
(...and younger looking according to Roomie E!)
This whole later-20s thing is real....(allegedly)...and really fabulous :)
I can do anything I want to do on my own terms.
The only person who can hold me back at this point is...myself.
(and trust...there has been plenty of that going on for the past couple years....)
I am a really lucky girl and I know it.
But....it's not because I am in the right place at the right times....but because I continually work my tail off and eventually, good things come to those who work for them.
The older I get, the more clear it becomes that there isn't a whole lot in life that you need to be happy--a supportive family, good friends, a safe home and hopefully some way to provide for yourself is more than enough to get by...everything else is just icing on the cake.
All those fancy clothes?
Yeah...they're pretty...but there's nothing as beautiful as the pictures of my BFF's sweet baby boy I randomly receive throughout the day. I would take that over a new Lilly dress any day.
A good meal at a fancy restaurant is fun to treat yourself to from time to time...but I would have just as much fun at Chick-Fil-A with my friends as I would at Morton's.
Family vacations to exotic locations are always a treat...but so is dinner at my parent's house on Sunday night.
To everyone who has been there for me for yet another year...
thank you for making my life fabulous.
I love you all :)







GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL, the late twenties are awesome. You hit the nail on the head, that's the point you start realizing what is important and what isn't.
ReplyDeleteYou can still party like a rockstar, but realize you don't HAVE to. You can afford nicer clothes, but you realize one or two really nice ones paired with TJ max looks just as good. You realize WHO really matters and quality over quantity!
I love that birthday cake, so pretty!
CHEERS to fabulous years for you girl!
so sweet!! youre so loved, girlfriend! xoxo
ReplyDelete