3.20.2013

Hello Spring Link-Up Party: Spring Cleaning

Hope y'all are having a great week. I am loving meeting all these new readers via the Hello Spring link-up! 

Simply Smithwick

Today's Topic: Spring Cleaning.

My favorite and most dreaded thing all at once.

Confession: I am one of those 'I have stuff' people. I am not a hoarder, but let's just say I live a high consumption lifestyle. There always seems to be things laying around/not in their place/whatever which makes Spring Cleaning VERY NECESSARY.


I dread the thought of it, but when it's done, I am the happiest gal around :)

I did a pretty big purge last spring, so this spring my cleaning goals this year are:

1. Go Through my 'stuff' in the basement 
Giveaway/Craigslist/whatever anything down there I don't use on a regular basis.
(anybody looking for a tall, thin IKEA shelf, desk or office chair?!?!)


2. Organize, Organize, Organize.
I still don't know what works for me, but I like having things in order.



3. Use more at-home/DIY cleaners.
The concept sounds really cool, plus it would help me save money :) Especially this drain cleaner, since we buy more Drain-o than one would expect in our house...







3. 

4 comments:

  1. White vinegar is a miracle-worker! I used it to clean the nooks and crannies in our washing machine (just put in a spray bottle, distilled with some water). Miracle. Worker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE stuff too, it's so bad. My fiance hates it, he's so simple in decor and stuff.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get rid of "Stuff" but then it feels good when I do and don't miss it. :)

    ReplyDelete