Welcome back to another day of the Hello Spring Link-Up!

First off, I want to thank you all for your sweet comments and congratulations on my first race--I honestly had no idea people outside of group of friends actually read this silly blog! Y'all sure know how to make a girl feel good...and apparently we all need to get together for a massive wine tasting!
Let's get to business...spring fashion. One of my favorite (and hardest) seasons to dress for. There is always TONS of cute stuff in stores...but the weather can be so tricky so I like to think anything goes.
(Disclaimer: This post is a hot-mess alignment wise because embedding pins and I DO NOT GET ALONG. Does anyone have any advice for me? I literally spent over 30 minutes trying to make this look nice before just giving up and hitting post.....)
Some of my favorite looks for spring include:
Some of my favorite looks for spring include:
White jeans and chambray top...perfect for weekend afternoons since the sun will be setting and temps will cool down!
I also love to start incorporating bright colors...and shorts with longer sleeves are one of my favorite spring looks. How cute would this be for a these two outfits be for Saturday afternoon date OR a trip to the winery with your girlfriends? Teal, mint, blue and corals are going to be super popular this year.

Source: fashionworship.com via Alex on Pinterest














I seriously love all of these! I'm going to be trying to find a way to merge maternity clothes and these fun trends without spending a ton of money! HAHAHAHA Wish me luck! Thanks for linking up! :)
ReplyDeleteI love all your choices!! Nice work, Now I wish I could shop off your blog. :)
ReplyDeleteYour choices are some of my favorite! That teal and coral...SOLD! You can be my personal stylist!
ReplyDeleteOh I love all of the color! And I'll take one of each of those skinnies!
ReplyDeleteYou have great outfits, love all the colors and the patterns!
ReplyDeleteAnd love your blog name, I'm a lover of all things pink of course!
They're all great! Loving the first outfit! :)
ReplyDeleteWho doesn't love fun patterned dresses!? Lilly ones are the best!
ReplyDelete