When the heck did it become FRIDAY, MARCH 1st?
wahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Make the time STOP.
Please.
Although I do love March...it's the month of my birthday :)
Time to link up with Lauren for another High Five for Friday.
Here are some hi-lights from this week:
1. Snowy Boston send-off.
Snowy mornings on the pier are an amazing site to see if you ever get the chance. After a wonderful weekend in Beantown for my friend's baby shower, I snapped this picture from her parent's pier before we headed out.
Gorgeous.
2. Road Trip Cuddling.
Mama-to-be's Cavalier Spaniel can be a handful at times, but I love him anyways. He was a cuddly companion while we gossip-ed and gabbed the whole way home.
3. March edition of Southern Living.
How fitting that the day I returned from New England my new Southern Living arrived with a whole section dedicated to Southern Charm. If that's not a sign....I don't know what is.
4. New Shoes.
The only thing better than new shoes new shoes that were a total steal. Thank you Target for your amazing shoe collection :)
Umm....I am so sad I am late to this party.
I am hooked.
DELICIOUS.
I hope you all have a GREAT weekend!
I am officially in:
1) Half-Marathon Crunch Mode
2) BFF's Baby-Watch Mode
:)








OMG those shoes!! I'm heading to Target as soon as I can! And that pup is too cute. I'm stopping by from the link up. :) --Layne
ReplyDelete