4.01.2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy April Fools Day Monday!!

Did y'all have a great weekend? 

I've been a lazy blogger....I know. I'm sorry...so here are some pictures so you don't have to read too much and I don't have to type too much (win-win!) 

Went to target and only spent $4.86. This will never EVER happen again so it had to be documented for the record.


Crabs + beer with the girlfriends =Perfect Birthday Dinner.
Thank y'all for a great celebration...I am so lucky to have friends like you.


First day of warm, spring-like weather = lots of top down driving around on Saturday.
Sunday it was rainy and cold...but at least I got one day in. 
Looking forward to many, many more!
(note to self....if you buy a convertible at the END of summer you won't use it as much as you plan until the following year....)


And....I am assuming y'all are aware that Loft is 50% off EVERYTHING today.

If not, go now.

And....welcome to my wardrobe gals:) 







1 comment:

  1. LOVE those purchases, so pretty!

    And the girls dinner sounds divine!

    ReplyDelete