It has been well documented that I am a big lover of Michelle Obama. I think she is a great role model for young women--she has her stuff together, had a very successful career, all while looking damn good doing it.
I LOVE her fashion sense.
She provides me with a ton of fashion inspiration, and I love how she mixes (mostly) high-end pieces with (very few) affordable, everyday choices.
(Although I am pretty sure JCrew is the only 'affordable' place I know she frequents....I digress)
Either way...I discovered the other day I am not the only one who loves her looks and can't get enough. There is a website, (mrs-O.com) completely dedicated to Michelle Obama fashion.
Whaaaat?
It took one entire term for me to figure this out? Yikes.
(add it to my never-ending list of daily blog reads....)
It gets better (for me)....the blogger wrote (well, I am not sure how much writing there is vs. outfits......) a book titled 'Mrs. O: The Face of Fashion Democracy'
Again, how was I not aware of this until now?
A whole book that I can stack on my nightstand and admire her most memorable looks?
It's Michelle Obama Fashion Lovers Dream.
Thank god I am in the know.










No comments:
Post a Comment