Happy short week Thursday! I am linking up for another It's OK Thursday!

...to sometimes think the American Dream is totally overrated. Yes, being a young, independent woman is awesome, but guess what else is awesome? Parents paying bills. Mom making dinner/picking up takeout. No Responsibility. Not working.
...that I am currently reading 3 different books simultaneously and can't really remember which plot line belongs to which. Whoops.
...to be dreading the drive to Boston and back this weekend. (Summary: Going for a friend's baby shower...were planning to fly and then found out baby mama was too preggo to fly....so driving it is.....) Luckily, once we get there it will be a super-fun, jam-packed weekend....but this road trip should test every ounce of my patience.
...that I REALLY need to get my hi-lights touched up, but as part of my new savings plan, I will be waiting another month. Of course, I decided this over a month ago when my roots weren't that bad. Now I am regretting this decision, but my stylist has NO open appointments...so if that isn't a sign, I don't know what it.
...that I am on lip product #40532230499203948 trying to cure my perpetually chapped lips (Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick....). I am talking super cracked and sometimes bleeding. (sorry if that grossed you out.....) I've tried EVERYTHING....medicated chapstick, lip exfoliator...I even tried the nipple balm that came in my Birchbox. Any suggestions are welcome.
...to really miss my friends who don't live close by :( I am really lucky to have more friends than I know what to do with, most of whom live no more than 30 minutes away....but there are a select few that live 2-6 hours away and I really miss them. Lots :(
...to sometimes just throw in the towel and give up.
...to eat Ice Cream for dinner sometimes. Life is too short to eat salads and grilled chicken ALL THE TIME.
...to be on your third coffee of the day. Gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do!
Hope you all have a great weekend! I won't be blogging while I am away but check Instagram for snapshots of Beantown ;)






I agree, growing up/American dream is for the birds! Ha-ha, having your parents foot the bill was awesome!
ReplyDeleteHave you tried Neosporin's lip therapy? Only thing that really works for me! Good luck! Found you thru the link up! :o)
ReplyDelete