Linking up with Lauren for another High Five for Friday!
A couple highs of this week:
1. Got to enjoy some of the gorgeous (slightly) warm weather and take a long run down to the monument. I didn't anticipate getting totally lost on the way home in the dark and having my 6.5 mile run turn into 9...but...Looks like I am closer to this half-marathon shape than I thought!
2. FINALLY got our oven fixed. This picture is not a joke.....this actually happens to ovens, and probably happened once a week for the past month?
For the record, Sears customer service is horrid.
3. Spent Valentines Day the RIGHT way...with Pinot, a good magazine and baking cookies. Duh.
(What you don't see here is fancy lingerie or anything...because I was comfy as could be in Yoga Pants)
4. The best Valentines in the world (aka my parents) proved how much they really do love my by gifting me these babies :)
(Well, my mom said not to tell my Dad, but it's a joint account he never looks at so I at least have to give him credit....)
5. This weekend, I am going skiing for the first time ever. At the age of 27. To say I am terrified would probably be putting it lightly. You will catch me on the bunny slope with the kiddos :)
Hope y'all have a great weekend!
To the new readers via the link-up: Thanks for stopping by and please follow along :)









stopping in from h54f and I had to laugh, my mom says the same thing about purchases! Can't resist of a cute pair of shoes anyways :)
ReplyDeleteLacey
sunny+turquoise
ReplyDeleteVisiting from the linkup! Hooray for getting your oven fixed. I was baking with my mom one time and her door broke while we were browning meringue. It turned into a burnt mess because we couldn't get the pie out! Such a disaster. Have fun skiing this weekend, and good luck :)
Love the shoes! You are a girl after my own heart. Can't go wrong with a statement heel.
ReplyDeletethose heels are incredible! hope you're having a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteso cool that you live near the monument/Capitol Hill! new follower.
floral&fudge