When you are a dedicated reader of this blog (and been my friend since I was 9 years old....) I will write blog posts specifically for you. Even when I am tired and generally overwhelmed with life.
Therefore, the only reason I am writing this an embarrassingly 3 days late is because Felice decided to forego the red carpet (probably to watch some Hockey) and won't give up until I post my reviews.
I am back from Boston and busier than ever...but I did squeeze in an evening of red carpet coverage (the Oscars were way too boring, I lost interest 15 mins into it....). We are going to start with Worst Dressed and move to Best Dressed because my mom said you should always end on a high note (or something like that....)
Worst Dressed:
Anne Hathaway
Pretty sure I wore something just like this to prom in the early 2000s. Her choker looked like it was from Claire's. The whole outfit screams high school prom....and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET SOME EXTENSIONS.
Giuliana Rancic
Girlfriend, you look sickly, and you usually do not. I dig the short hair on Fashion Police, but not here.
Jessica Chastain
Gorgeous red head who picked a HORRIBLE color. You can do better. You also got robbed, I am sorry.
Brandi Glanville
You have been given the body of all bodies by the good man up above....why the hell are you disrespecting it with this monstrosity?
Things That Made Me Go Hmmmm?:
Richard Gere
Did anyone else think 'Wow, He looks old?!?' Definitely not his pretty woman days.
Yikes.
Adele
No surprise she wore black and beaded...but she did wear her hair down!
Snoozefest.
Jennifer Aniston
Her hair must look like crap curled and/or up because IT.IS.ALWAYS.STRAIGHT. Also not crazy about this dress, but she always looks good.
Sandra Bullock
Great dress, but same hair comment as JA.
Best Dressed:
Naomi Watts
Hands down best dressed of the night.
LOVED everything about her look.
Nicole Kidman
Looking hot as heck in McQueen. Couldn't find a decent picture of the back of this dress, but the back is actually better than the front IMHO.
Stacey Kiebler
Can we talk about this chick for a minute? She's hot as hell, has a rocking hard body AND dates George Clooney. I should hate her. She also has Brad as a stylist and hasn't had a bad look in ages.
Ben & Jen
I just love them (mainly because they actually seem happy)....this is a pretty safe and standard look for her, but I guess if it ain't broken, don't fix it.
Amy Adams
She's wearing a big, ruffly dress. Of course she makes my best dressed list.
Charlize Theron
No explanation needed, but I liked her better with longer hair.
Jennifer Lawrence
Gorgeous in pink and had the most graceful fall of all time
and last but certainly not least
Robin Roberts
Because the woman a) looks amazing and b) is a fighter.
so glad she is back on GMA.
Well there you have it....a (kinda) quick run down of MY PERSONAL OPINION of the 2013 Oscars Red Carpet.
What do you think?
Agree? Disagree?
I'd love to know :)






















I agree with all of your choices. I kinda fell asleep during the red carpet portion so I missed Anne's dress and when I saw it I was like Prom? She needs a new stylist that is for sure. Good choices.
ReplyDeletewww.agirlinheels.blogspot.com