2.01.2013

High Five for Friday!



How did this week go by so fast?!?!?! 
All of the sudden...it's Friday.
Oy.

Photobucket

Here are some hilights from the week:

1. Receiving a text from Emily on Sunday morning that her baby boy was born!
I was sitting around crafting (would you expect anything else?!?!) when Emily shot me a quick text to let me know she FINALLY had her baby....I swear my heart skipped a beat or seven. This is the first of 3 very important deliveries between now and the end of April (all boys!) and I am SO happy for her and her husband. Emily will be one hell of a MILF (bc let's be honest....who doesn't want to be one?)


This was us at her baby shower in October :)

2. Martha Stewart Neon Glitter.
Okay.....so I kinda sorta bought this (since it went on sale) without any pre-defined uses for it. So....send over your ideas people! What does one do with neon glitter?!? It wasn't cheap enough that I can just stare at it all day.

3. Top Down Weather in January.
Snapped this pic on Tuesday....nevermind that since then we have had a monsoon and woke up to snow today. I think it's safe to say it's Mother Nature's time of the month.....


4. Getting back on the track.
I finally felt healthy enough (and my foot recovered) enough to run this week! Thanks to the beautiful weather...I was able to hit the outdoor track after work. (It was too dark to run around town...the track is well lit...safety first ladies!)

Bonus: I ran my fastest pace EVER! Yay new kicks :) Perhaps I will finish this half-marathon after all!


5. Zebra Maybook!
How cute is this little mint and zebra monogrammed cutie?!?! It's so pretty I don't want to ruin it with my handwriting. I have no clue what I am going to use it for...but it sure is pretty to look at :) 



Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!
I can't wait for a weekend full of fun with all my favorite girlfriends :)


2 comments:

  1. so many cute things!yay for new babies and those super cute tennies! and i love that may book. great post! :)

    happy friday! xo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlfriends like ME!! Can't wait to see ya!

    ReplyDelete