I am linking up with Neely & friends for another It's OK Thursday!

It's OK...
...that after my Yom Kippur fast I proceeded to absolutely stuff my face at DC's best Taco place. I am sure somewhere my Jewish ancestors had fond affections for their Mexican counterparts....
...to only be excited about the real NFL refs coming back so my timeline will not be covered in comments about 'replacement refs' ...
...that I literally cannot contain my excitement for this weekend. Hokie football in DC and a Lingerie party? Wahoo!
...that I am really nervous about my next project even though I selected it. I will no longer have a 2 mile/8 minute commute OR a cushy job and a super flexible schedule, but life is all about taking chances and new experiences, right?
...that I had a Diet Coke slip-up earlier this week. I am TRYING to quit...I never said it would be easy.
...to only wear 1 of two types of footwear (casually): Sandals or boots. I can't STAND flatts. This weekend it's supposed to be 70 and breezy, so boots it is. (I don't want my tosies to freeze during the game).
...that I thought last night on X-Factor Gene Simmons' daughter was TERRIBLE and only got on because her dad is Gene Simmons.
...to be annoyed at the amount of Pepsi always on display on the X-Factor. NOBODY DRINKS THAT MUCH PEPSI--IT'S TERRIBLE!
...to think Lady GaGa is a total copycat after seeing Madonna on Sunday... (more on that once I actually remember to bring my iPhone cord to work....damn you Apple and your new cord thingie)
...to want to take an online calligraphy course, but I am not sure how the hell I will actually learn how to write from an online course...
...to still be unsure about eyebrow threading after my experience on Tuesday. Is it supposed to hurt that much??
...that I went into Sephora for a whole hour on Tuesday and walked out with NOTHING. Please note: This has never happened before.
Alright my darlings, that is all for today. Hope you are having a great day!
...






Found you from the link-up! What a cute blog! Have a great time this weekend!
ReplyDeleteI am super excited for the NFLRA lock-out to be over. Can't wait for some great football tonight!!
I hope you visit my blog and check out my Fall giveaway! It ends soon!
http://careerdesirestobottlesanddiapers.blogspot.com/
good luck on your new venture!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)
I'm Jewish too! And last night, I totally gorged on some apple pie. I wait all year for it, so... yeah. ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm in DC too. Small world!
And the replacement refs issue? OHMYGOSH I'm so glad it's over. My twitter and fb timeline was filled with it. Too bad the country isn't trying to get the Chicago teacher issue resolved as quickly. Ha.
Found you from the linkup, and so glad I did. Can't wait to read more!
Newest follower! Stop by my page if you can.
xo
SEL
growinglaughingnandlovinginlife.blogspot.com