9.20.2012

It's OK Thursday

It's been way too long since I linked up with Neely & Co. for It's OK Thursday!
Its Ok Thursdays


It's OK... 

...that I am sending my father to the Verizon store tomorrow to get me an iPhone 5. Look people--when you go into battle, you send your strongest troops. He is the most reliable person in this situation...he will not accept no for an answer. 

...that I am not ready to incorporate tights into my professional wardrobe JUST YET...56 degrees in the AM, 72 in the PM? My toes can withstand sandals in the mornings for a week or so. 

 ...that I completely forgot I bought tickets to the Madonna concert that is this Sunday in February. Thankfully, Ticketmaster reminded me...but the question remains...how the HECK could I forget that? (Sorry, Madge...I'll make it up to you Sunday) 

...my new found discovery of the 90210 Sleepover station on Songza is changing my life. 

...that if I see one more pregnancy announcement on Facebook I may lose it. Or at least start seeing a therapist...on a regular basis.

...that I am PSL'd out...which is a good thing, because at about $4 a day...that habit was getting OUT OF CONTROL. 

 ...that I went to the grocery store to cook dinner, but completely forgot to pick up the main ingredient (chicken...). Whoops. 

 ...that yesterday I had 2 chocolate covered pretzels AND a piece of birthday cake at the office celebration...AND THEN a cupcake at my friend Tara's bday celebration. Hello double run tonight. 

 ...to really loathe living in a battleground state towards the end of an election--why isn't there a 'no political ads' button on my remote? 

 Have a great day y'all!

2 comments:

  1. I am always forgetting important things at the grocery store. I hope you have a fantastic Thursday and an even better Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pregnancy announcement thing is hysterical! I'm feeling the same way!! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete