Today I am wishing a very happy birthday to my very dear, beautiful friend Laura!
I met Laura freshman year of college when we pledged our sorority together, and she has been one of my dearest friends since. It makes me sad that she lives 7 hours away from me, but luckily we get to see each other at least every few months and talk constantly. I am especially excited for Laura this year because she and her husband close on their first home 2 days before I come to visit! Laura has GREAT taste and is an amazing drafter/DIYer, so her house is bound to end up on my Pinterest board.
In honor of your birthday my love, here is a list of all the reasons I love you:
-You are the ONLY person (other than me) who will spontaneously drive 3 hours to a Carrie Underwood concert...and then figure out a way to get to the front row. That was still an awesome night.
-You always do my hair PLL style when we are together.
-You get excited about my crafts. Nobody else seems to enjoy wreaths as much as we do.
-You introduced me to songza, and now my life will fall apart if the 90210 Sleepover station goes away.
-You design damn good t-shirts.
-You are my personal graphic designer and do things like make me Christmas Cookie tags in about 5 seconds flat.
-You solve all my blogger problems.
-You are a good listener. I can always come to you to vent, and you are always there.
-You have a fine appreciation for the monogrammed things in life.
-You encourage my creativity.
-You will sit for HOURS on a bus just to come visit for the weekend.
-You don't force me to go to Taco Bell with you anymore. (Even though I would if you really wanted to.....)
-You are an amazing friend. You always seem to lift my spirits when they are down :)
Cheers to another fabulous year! See you in a couple weeks :)










youre THE best! love you! xoxo
ReplyDelete