6.03.2013

Weekend Wrap-Up: Whirlwind Weekend in Atlantic City

Happy Monday! Hope y'all are having a great day:)

I am currently recovering from a whirlwind weekend trip to Atlantic City for Natalie's (my college roommate) bachelorette party! I had SO.MUCH.FUN but I am exhausted.

We left first thing Saturday morning to get in a full day of beach/pool time.



Quick nap before our full evening of events.


Dinner at Dos Caminos!


With the beautiful bride-to-be. Seriously, Natalie is one of the most adorable and fun people you will ever meet.


After dinner, I did some *slight* gambling....it was my first time playing Roulette! I was up about $40 bucks or so, but ended up breaking even...not too shabby for my first time in a Casino.

When we decided it was finally 'late enough' we headed over to 'The Pool' which was a club at a pool (yes, you could get in and dance if you wanted)...but we got the hook up complete with complimentary bottle service and the whole shebang thanks to Natalie's wonderful fiance;)



The B2B having a great time!



Clearly we didn't have ANY fun.


B2B and her MOH (yes that is her real sister, obviously)




....andddd Joey Lawrence was at the table next to us! He was really sweet, invited our whole party over and chatted us up for a little before telling us there were lots of creepy guys there and we should just stick together in our cabana.


We capped off the night with Strawberries and Champagne to toast the bride to be and left the club around 5 am.....one late night delivery of pizza later...it was bedtime for the entourage before heading home. 


Before heading back on Sunday, we had to stop by Atlantic City's famous White House Sub Shop! I got the 'regular' Italian sub and it was delicious! Can you believe this is a HALF sandwich? 
(Yes, I eventually finished the whole thing...duh)


When we got home, we went straight to a BBQ for a dear friend who is moving to Germany (more on that later...) but then the heavens opened up and it started storming like crazy...so I came home, showered and capped off my Jersey-tastic weekend with the RHONJ premiere, which I completely fell asleep during.

Ahh...another epic weekend in the books! Atlantic City, this will not the end of you in my life...I can't wait to go back for a girls weekend :)

How was your weekend?!?!


Sami's Shenanigans

1 comment:

  1. What a fun weekend!!! LOVE IT!!!

    http://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete