Last night I ventured to C. Wonder to pick up a new phone case (my monogrammed one finally found the end of it's useful life in Atlantic City this past weekend)...and came home with a phone case, a throw pillow and a whole wish list of things I need want ASAP.
I picked up this Ikat iPhone case
and this monogram pillow for 50% off!
...and I successfully resisted the urge to get all of these fab Nautical items! I love the Nautical look for summer--it's classic and American and never goes out of style.
(And no, I was not a DG, but that doesn't mean I can't like anchors, right?)
These sandals were 50% off and may be living in my closet soon!
This looks like the perfect daytime summer sweater.
I die for this rope necklace....
and these anchor rings!
Gotta have a matching iPhone case while you are going with the theme!
And don't forget a Lobster bottle opener!
(This would fit perfectly in a purse for emergency situations....)
I also spent a questionable amount of time wandering around their home section...safe to say I want E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G...but I particularly have my eye on these Chevron Highball glasses (and the matching lowball ones!)
and this Greek Key pillow.
(Along with just about every other throw pillow in that store...)
What is your favorite look for summer?
















i want them allllll!
ReplyDelete