6.27.2013

{Fashionably} Born in the USA

Happy Thursday Friends!

Who is ready for the 4th of July?!? 

THIS GAL!

The 4th is one of my all-time favorite Holidays....I just love summer, bbq, fireworks, and AMERICA. I also typically HATE my outfit on the 4th--I have grand ambitions of looking cute, but never get it together in time. Except for this year.....

I've been getting lots of emails from stores asking me if I am ready for a fashionable 4th....I was not...but I will be as soon as some packages arrive ;)

For those of you struggling with what to wear, here are some cute options for you ;) 


(which may or may not be on it's way to me....)


(again...may or may not be taking up residence in my closet...I about died when I saw these online!)


If shorts aren't your thing...go for the dress!










And for those of you with red, white and blue staples in your wardrobe...just add some accessories!

 photo BornintheUSA_zps9d820844.png

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9


For the more creative/DIY types...check out Laura's DIY American Flag Shorts Tutorial
I've been dying for a pair of these and with a 4-day weekend full of America-themed activities I just might need to whip a pair of these up :)



ALSO...

In case you haven't seen it yet....you can win one of Laura's AMAZING blog designs FOR FREE by entering Darci's giveaway ;) (She's just all over the place today)

I realize I may be a bit biased, but Laura's designs are freaking amazing...and she taught herself e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g on her own! How is that for some talent?! 

3 comments:

  1. youre the best friend...like ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ex SQUEEZE me?! GLOW IN THE DARK SHORTS?! Dang it I don't think these will ship to me fast enough!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shorts! Check out my blog! I nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    ReplyDelete