Happy Wednesday my darlings. Today I present to you the most random blog post perhaps...ever?
How cute does the Fab Five look on their Corn Flakes box? Coming to a store near you this fall :)
And Gabby gets her own box! Wonder what the other think about that?!
The US has surpassed China in the medal count. Keep it up Team USA!
Also--shout out to the women of team USA who have picked up more medals than the boys. Who said boys are better than girls at sports?!?! Girl Power!
Bobbi Brown is coming out with a 50 Shades of Grey inspired eyeshadow collection. Oh. Em. Gee. Now WHERE THE HELL IS THE MOVIE?
Luckily, my roommate granted me permission to get it so she can use it. Hmmm...interesting logic but I am probably going to spring for it anyways.
Somehow between Olympic commercial breaks and way too many hours of diving on NBC, I finished Emily Giffin's 'Where We Belong'. Not my all-time fav EG book (NOTHING will live up to SOBO or Something Blue) but none the less--a great read. Emily does not disappoint. Now...onto the 2 other books on my iPad that I haven't finished.......
Also....I am soliciting advice. I have a TON of Instagram pics from my Seattle trip (blog post coming super soon/once the Olympics are over-PROMISE!) but couldn't get them printed at CVS this afternoon. Where can you get square Instagram pictures printed at (other than at home....)? Has anyone done this before?
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUCEMENT: Starting MONDAY, AUGUST 13, this blog address will change to pinkandprosperous.blogspot.com. If you follow this blog on Google Reader (which if you don't....PLEASE DO!) no worries--you will automatically be re-directed to the new address. If you have book marked this blog on your toolbar.....either a) follow on Google Reader or b) write down the new blogspot address and go there on Monday. Come Monday, alexsruffles.blogspot.com will be G-O-N-E.











No comments:
Post a Comment