Alright my darlings...it's time for another It's OK Thursday!
...it's OK....
...to look like a hot mess at work everyday because I am up until midnight every night watching Olympic coverage.
...to not have anything else to blog about because of said Olympic coverage watching-ness.
...that I am completely okay with being a total Olympic fanatic and not doing anything but plopping my butt on the couch from 8-12 every night.
...to not have made the time to post/discuss/review my new Erin Condren planner just yet.
(I blame it on the Olympics)
...that I am not okay with only making it to the beach once this summer. Thank you work for ruining my summer.
...that I haven't been to the grocery store to buy food for an actual meal since like....May.
...to consider re-reading 50 Shades of Grey because I really didn't want it to end.
...to still buy actual books. I got a few on my iPad for the trip and liked the convenience and less stuff in the carry-on factor, but when it comes to things like Emily Giffin, I gotta have the real deal.
...to not be into Emily and Jef by any stretch of the imagination. Sorry--I just don't see THAT going anywhere.
...that I don't have anything going anywhere, either. Maybe I should just STFU.
...that I beyond excited to see my BFF's grandmother this weekend. I don't have any grandmothers alive anymore, so when she is around, she is my stand-in.
...to pin things to my wedding Pinterest board even though that is like...decades away (if I am lucky).
...to classify a monogrammed necklace as a "necessity". I mean it's necessary to my accessories collection, right?
...to not-so-secretly have a girl crush on Gabby Douglas. Who DOESN'T love a Virginia gal?
...to be impatiently waiting for the start of College football. ESPN's college gameday reminded me via twitter kick-off is a month away as of yesterday. GOOOOO HOKIES!







bahaha im seriously a hot mess too because of the olympics keeping me up alex! glad im not the only one ;) super cute blog by the way! if you'd like to stop by mine I'm having a giveaway with a few fun things I think you'd like! have a great th!
ReplyDeleteI much prefer regular "Real" books as opposed to e books also. I really only use my e-reader for when i go on vacations and can't pack a bunch of books around.
ReplyDelete