8.10.2012

Friday Five : Currently Coveting

It's time for another Friday Five!

   

 I am trying to behave myself (which is highly overrated for the record...) and not buy anything....but there are some things that are just screaming "Alex....pleaseeeee take us to live in your closet!!" I mean...what am I supposed to say to that? Here are 5 items I am currently coveting. I am due for a raise soon so any one of these may be making my closet a home in the near future :)

  Photobucket 


1. MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Pretty Nylon - Medium Tate' Tote - This would be perfect for hauling all my work stuff around. It's bright, cute and gets GREAT reviews. 

2. Burberry Rose Gold Watch - I am on the lookout for a Rose Gold Watch and this one does not disappoint. I can't decide between solid or 2-tone Rose gold...so until then I will have to deal with my current watch collection. (Poor me....) 

3. Tippi Sweater - Grey, Pink, and Polda Dots? It's as if I created this sweater myself. 

4. Sleveless Peplum Top - I had this item in my cart when I decided to read the reviews--all of which were TERRIBLE....one person said she ordered 4 sizes up and almost broke her neck trying to get it off....I will do a LOT for fashion but I draw the line at breaking body parts. I love this top though, and will be on a man-hunt for the perfect fall peplum top. This and a black pencil skirt? MUST. 

 5. Gold Bow Bracelet - It's almost as if any minute I could fold and drop a pretty penny (and then some) at Bauble Bar. They have SO much cute stuff right now. What do you think? Is there anything you currently coveting? Hope y'all have a great weekend and remember...NEW BLOG ADDRESS COMING MONDAY! Follow me on Google Reader so you don't have to expend any extra effort to get all the good stuff :)

2 comments:

  1. Loving that sweater and the bracelet! I am your newest follower. xo

    ReplyDelete