8.09.2012

It's OK Thursday!

Okay Dears...time to link up with Neely & friends for another It's OK Thursday!

Its Ok Thursdays


It's OK....


…that the brand new fro-yo place across the street from my office opened yesterday and I have already been….TWICE. Fat free Red Velvet & Cake Batter swirl—how the hell am I supposed to stay away?

…that despite the above, I am determined to lose 10 lbs before October. Perhaps I can go on a 1 fro-yo a day diet?

…that I haven’t blown-out my hair in 2 weeks. No sleep=straightener and/or ponytail.

…that my list of Olympic girl crushes is reaching questionable levels. Summer. Missy. Gabby. Alex Morgan. Misty M. Karie. Make it stop already.

…that I got a teensy-bit excited inside when I heard Aly Raisman was a member of the tribe. That may be the first gold medal by a Jew…ever.

…that the Carrie Underwood concert is over 3 months away, yet I am starting to prep now. Carrie on repeat.

…that even though Pink LouLou posted this amazing cover by Carrie first, I am sharing it with you. It’s just too good to be kept a secret. 




...that I have no intentions of cooking dinner tonight....tomorrow night....or Saturday night. Sunday-Wednesday I am traveling for work so that leaves me back at the 'Do I cook on Thursday' dilemma since I usually go out with friends on Friday. (Chances of me going to the grocery store and cooking next Thursday=slim to none)

...that sometimes I wonder if I will ever find the balls to make a leap of faith--move, take a risk on a job that pays less but is more fun, fall hard for someone that 'isn't my type', etc.

...that Emily Giffin's new book wasn't my favorite. Regardless, I think she is a great author and I will continue to buy her books and see her movies the day they are released.

...that sometimes I find this whole blogging thing to be slightly creepy and I contemplate shutting the whole thing down. I mean...should I really be sharing all this info on the internet? Does anyone even care?

...that it appears I have been spelling one of my friends' name wrong for oh....about 3 years now? I always assumed it was Kaitlyn.....nope, it's K-A-I-T-L-I-N. Who knew?  (Apparently, everyone but me.....)

...that I am still using Holiday stamps in August. I think the more operative question is why did I let someone sell me Holiday stamps in March anyways?

Okay that's all for now my darlings. Hope you are having a great day and don't forget that I am changing blog addresses Monday....so if you haven't already...follow me on google reader so my posts still show up. Otherwise, you will need to update your bookmark on Monday to pinkandprosperous.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYY! carrie concert! can't wait boo! xoxoxooxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so jealous that you're going to a carrie underwood concert. I saw her perform two summers ago and it was seriously amazing! Seeing her perform "Before he cheats" was unreal. I love it! Just found your blog and I have loved getting to know you better. You seem like such a fun person! I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete