.....I own approximately 3 aprons (and have my eye on a 4th) and rarely cook, let alone cook anything intricate enough requiring an apron.
.....I think I might be starting to prefer Diet Dr. Pepper to Diet Coke?!?!
.....back to the kitchen, I have my eye on these dishes that I really want but a) they are expensive, b) we already have 2 sets of dishes (and a set of China!) in our house and c) see above.
.....I listened to the Four Tops Pandora station for 45 minutes at work yesterday, came home and dropped at least $20 bucks on iTunes and am in the BEST mood today.
.....I have yet to meet a woman at my new company (and at my last one....) who is at the Manager level, married and under 34. This terrifies me.
.....this isn't that random if you know me, but I absolutely loathe texting unless I am in a crowded bar or at a football game.
.....I have am embarassingly large number of sappy love songs on my ipod.
......my boss bought a bag of Reeses and I can't stop eating them. The sooner I finish them the sooner they will be out of the office, right?!?








mere and i have a request, we would like you to start documenting some of your outfits. thanks, your fans
ReplyDelete