Back by popular demand (and just for LLTW!)...my Friday Five. I unfortunately feel like this bad boy is a giant repeat but hey, I am not that complicated of a gal! (Okay, that might be stretching the truth a bit...) Anyways...here goes.
1. Bobbi Brown Lip Blam SPF 15. This iffy weather makes my lips chapped--and this stuff is a godsend. It's worth every overpriced penny.
2. Lilly Pulitzer Murfee Scarf. I snagged mine on sale (Lilly on sale?!?!) and while it's not this color, it is a pretty assortment of bright fall colors (yes, I said bright and fall) and it's finally cooling down enough where I won't sweat my face off with a scarf. Yayyyyyy fall!
3. Melissa Beth Laptop sleeve. I need a new laptop sleeve and these are super cute. Anddd it's October and my self-inflicted shopping probation is now over ;)
4. Weekend Jam: "Just A Dream" by Nelly. Can't stop listening to this song.5. Pumpkin Spice Latte (with FAT milk?!?). Calories don't count on the weekends. It is finally starting to feel like fall. I have been plotting this all day. And I think I am going to add a piece of chocolate chip banana coffee cake when I go to Starbucks tomorrow morning. Yummmm.


Have a great weekend and GO HOKIES!







LOVE!
ReplyDelete