10.04.2010

Monday Morning Musings

-Starbucks is my new birth control. Mainly because I don't think I could survive right now if I couldn't have had my morning coffee.

-Speaking of the 'bucks....Pumpkin Spice Latte=not all it's cracked up to me. Tastes too thick even with skim milk...bring on the sugar-free Gingerbread!

-When are Jay-Z and Beyonce going to procreate? I am dying to see that hip-hop baby.

-Snagged some Hunter boots for the rain and not going to lie, they are a tad uncomfortable. Hopefully this is just a 'new shoe' thing...because if not, that means between those and the Tory flatts, that's a lot of wasted money on 'nice' shoes.

-Target has amazing dresses at great prices. I cannot be unsupervised in there....is it too late to already purchase a 'holiday' dress?

-My best friend and her husband got a puppy over the weekend. Guess what I am doing THIS weekend??

-It is 10 am. Guess I should start my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment