10.28.2010

The Perfect LBD.

Every gal knows how essential it is to have the perfect LBD. Most of us have a few (guilty as charged). Anyways, I snagged this one from Target a month or so ago when I started my new job, and it has proven to be one of the, if not the most essential piece in my work wardrobe. It works for all seasons and can be paired with almost anything. What do you think of my outfit today??

A: Black Women's Sheath Dress w/Neck Detail - get here at Target
(also comes in Purple and Grey!)

B: Purple Pashmina
C: Black Patent Skinny Belt - JCrew
D: BCBGeneration Tinas Leopard Print Pumps - Nordstrom

Confession: I don't actually own the Leopard Pumps (yet), but my co-worker does and if the opportunity to steal them off her feet arises today, I will capitalize. Sadly, I am wearing plain Jane black pumps--but it still works!

1 comment:

  1. i wish you would ransack my closet and replace all my clothes with cool ones.

    ReplyDelete