10.15.2010

Friday Five!

It's Homecoming Weekend! I am heading to Blacksburg with the Cronies for the weekend, so you are getting the Friday Five early (I guess it is Friday already.....)

1. Columbia Reversible VT Puffy Vest- pretty sure I am going to need to pick this up tomorrow at the bookstore after lunch.

2. Top of the Stairs. If I have to explain, then we probably won't make good friends. With that being said, if you can't find me at all this weekend try here. Best bar EVER.

3. The Temptations Greatest Hits. Because no 4 hour drive is complete without at least two rounds of this.

4. Bobbi Brown Day to Night Cool Eye Palette. By now you should be aware of my love for Bobbi. My roomie picked this up for me at Macy's the other day (who knew Macy's sold Bobbi?!?) and it's beautiful--this picture does it NO justice. The perfect colors for fall!

5. Cronies. Because a weekend without them is incomplete. Watch out Blacksburg, we're coming!

Have a great weekend y'all.....I know I will!
GO HOKIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment