It's all about Fall over here at Ruffles, Ribbons and Bows.......
1. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins. These look delish, and I may find the time inbetween birthday extravaganza weekend 2K10 to make these. The fact is I really freaking want to and am feeling in touch with my domestic side.
1. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins. These look delish, and I may find the time inbetween birthday extravaganza weekend 2K10 to make these. The fact is I really freaking want to and am feeling in touch with my domestic side.
2. Old Navy Sweaters. Have to be honest, I have never been a big Old Navy shopper, but after making my friend a shopping list and seeing these cuties for BARGAIN prices, I will be making a pit stop this weekend. Who doesn't love Sweaters??? No friend of mine for sure!
3. Spiced Apple Cider. Because I am going to the pumpkin patch this weekend and alcohol is a must for tolerating the number of children that will be there. Plus it's freaking delish and I said we are all about fall. Work with me.......
4. Candy Corn. For a little project I will be working on this weekend (and yes, blogging about later next week!) Stay tuned! Again...the whole getting in touch with the domestic side thing.

5. Tea and Crumpets Apron. This is adorable, and I plan on spending so much time in the kitchen this weekend (I don't even think I will be home for 10 hours TOTAL....) that I am going to need a new apron.

Have a great weekend and GO HOKIES!







No comments:
Post a Comment