7.31.2013

Queen Bey

Hey hey y'all!

I am really sorry for the lack of posts...I am kinda swamped at work (and in real life, too)...and to be quite honest, after 10 hours of working at a computer (these days...it's busy season around here!), sometimes the last thing I want to do is open up the computer again and blog. I've always said this is my hobby not my job, and right now pool days, happy hours and decorating are taking precedent ;)

Anyways.....sometimes during those 10 hour days stuck in an office I come up with GREAT ideas....like buying tickets for the Beyonce concert that evening.

Which is EXACTLY what I did with my co-worker Nicole, yesterday.
We scored some general-admission floor tickets, which ended up being AWESOME because we got there early enough to be just about 8 'rows' back from the main stage.



Waiting for B!! 


There we are! We figured we would be too busy dancing to take a pic during the concert, so pre-concert pic would have to do. (We were right!) 


Truth: iPhones take horrible pics at concerts. Droids do not. The only time I was really jealous of people with Droids--their pics were looking amazing,...mine were washed out from all the lights.


The choreography and dancing was ah-mazing. This woman knows how to put on a show.


I may have sustained permanent hearing loss (not kidding--my ears are STILL ringing the next morning), but it was well worth it.

Madonna, Beyonce AND Lady Gaga in the same year--I am one lucky gal! 

Now that I spent my evening with Queen Bey and not working, I have a ton to catch up on!! Have a great day :) 



2 comments:

  1. My friends and I tried to get tickets to her concert and it sold out in matter of minutes! It looks like an amazing concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh fun fun fun! new follower:))

    ReplyDelete