Hope y'all are having a great day :)
I am currently doing everything in my power to NOT get totally burned working on my tan on the beach in South Carolina most likely slamming a diet coke (hey, I am on vacation, diet rules don't apply) and rocking out to some Country....(or maybe just sweating bullets since it's like a billion degrees outside....)
BUT for those of you curious to know what I brought down here with me/avoiding working on this glorious Thursday (admit it, blogs are a great distraction...), I bring you this.....
BUT for those of you curious to know what I brought down here with me/avoiding working on this glorious Thursday (admit it, blogs are a great distraction...), I bring you this.....

I'll be back to a (hopefully) more regular blogging schedule next week :)






Girl, I agree. Nothing better than a Diet Coke (on ice) on a hot day!
ReplyDelete